Persian Archery and Swordsmanship: Historical Martial Arts of Iran
The book «Persian Archery and Swordsmanship: Historical Martial Arts of Iran»consists of 392 pages, which present 313 miniatures and 1564 pictures of techniques, including:
- 64 pictures of dagger techniques;
- 64 pictures of knife techniques;
- 145 pictures of qame and qaddare techniques;
- 232 pictures of spear techniques;
- 322 pictures of sword and shield, two swords, two handed sword techniques;
- 149 pctures mace and axe techniques;
- 460 pictures of wrestling techniques;
- 128 pictures of varzesh- pahlavani techniques.
The book is the result of a long-term research of Iranian manuscripts and miniatures, including descriptions of weapon wielding techniques and wrestling techniques.
You can get the book here
You can also contact: email@example.com